Seasonal Customer Service Rep for DFTBA
DFTBA is looking for a seasonal Customer Service Representative to help support our team over the busy holiday season! We operate out of a warehouse in Missoula, where we ship all of our awesome products worldwide on a daily basis.
Our customer service department is run completely online, through email and the Zendesk support ticket platform. We answer customer emails Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, with those hours expanding slightly over the busy holiday season. This is an on-site position, due to the nature of working closely with the warehouse.
- 2-3 years customer service experience in any field preferred
- Proficient typing skills
- Experience in Zendesk/online customer service platform a plus
- Consistent availability from November to January
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, take direction, and work closely with a team
- Proficiency in Windows and a PC platform
- Good vibes!
- Answering a high volume of customer support emails for a busy online retail company
- Maintaining item inventory and ensuring order replacements get sent to the warehouse and shipped in a timely matter
- Offering support, patience, and an understanding tone to customers
- Communicating with the warehouse employees to ensure an order is completed to the customer’s satisfaction
- Upholding the brand identity, and committing to never forgetting to be awesome
- Assisting with packing orders when all emails have been answered
This is a seasonal position, starting in October with steady 40-hour Monday through Friday work weeks through January. Preference will be given to candidates who can work December 26th-29th. There is a possibility of overtime being offered for working over the holidays. A computer will be provided, you will only need an email address to be set up within our system.
Please email a resume and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this position to [email protected].